3/6
Correct Answer: MULTIMETER/MULTITESTER
Your Answer: Omnimeter
Points Assigned: 1
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 2
I was sure it was omnimeter. It sounded familiar. I am thinking I was thinking of omnitheater.
2. What is the formal term for a chapter of the Quran, of which there are a total of 114?
Correct Answer: SURAH
Your Answer: Chapter
Points Assigned: 3
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 3
2. What is the formal term for a chapter of the Quran, of which there are a total of 114?
Correct Answer: SURAH
Your Answer: Chapter
Points Assigned: 3
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 3
Nope!!! I had no idea.
3. The names of Alfred Hitchcock film characters Sam Loomis (Psycho) and Tom Doyle (Rear Window) were later used, as a tribute, for characters in what 1978 film, which also starred the daughter of Psycho star Janet Leigh?
Correct Answer: HALLOWEEN
Your Answer: Halloween
Points Assigned: 0
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 0
3. The names of Alfred Hitchcock film characters Sam Loomis (Psycho) and Tom Doyle (Rear Window) were later used, as a tribute, for characters in what 1978 film, which also starred the daughter of Psycho star Janet Leigh?
Correct Answer: HALLOWEEN
Your Answer: Halloween
Points Assigned: 0
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 0
I got this not by watching the movie but because Bill Simmons talks about Halloween all the time on his podcast. I did consider Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
4. During the 220 years of the unified Achaemenid Empire's existence, the empire had a total of 13 kings. Give the name (regnal number not required) of either the first, who founded the empire, or the last, who was defeated by Alexander the Great in 330 BCE.
Correct Answer: CYRUS, DARIUS
Your Answer: Cyrus
Points Assigned: 1
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 1
4. During the 220 years of the unified Achaemenid Empire's existence, the empire had a total of 13 kings. Give the name (regnal number not required) of either the first, who founded the empire, or the last, who was defeated by Alexander the Great in 330 BCE.
Correct Answer: CYRUS, DARIUS
Your Answer: Cyrus
Points Assigned: 1
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 1
Initially entered Xeres, but I knew he was towards the middle of the empire. Then I thought about Sid Meier's Civilization leaders and came up with Cyrus.
5. What is the name of the trigonometric function that is defined as the ratio of the length of an angle's hypotenuse to the length of its opposite side (i.e., the reciprocal of its sine)?
Correct Answer: COSECANT
Your Answer: Tangent
Points Assigned: 2
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 1
5. What is the name of the trigonometric function that is defined as the ratio of the length of an angle's hypotenuse to the length of its opposite side (i.e., the reciprocal of its sine)?
Correct Answer: COSECANT
Your Answer: Tangent
Points Assigned: 2
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 1
Nope! I know so little about math, including whether this is a hard or easy question.
6. The Tigers, Lions, Giants, Hawks, Buffaloes, Fighters, Dragons, Swallows, and Carp are names of professional clubs in a league playing what sport?
Correct Answer: BASEBALL
Your Answer: Baseball
Points Assigned: 2
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 2
6. The Tigers, Lions, Giants, Hawks, Buffaloes, Fighters, Dragons, Swallows, and Carp are names of professional clubs in a league playing what sport?
Correct Answer: BASEBALL
Your Answer: Baseball
Points Assigned: 2
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 2
I went to Carp game in Hiroshima in 2006.
No comments:
Post a Comment