Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Dave M Day 1

Happy LL79 everyone! I’m out next week without internet access so got a sneak peek at Monday and Tuesday’s questions next week. I won’t tell!

 

3/6 to get things rolling today.

 

1 : ) Saint Elmo – I can’t remember where I learnt this. If I had to guess a random novel or plane crash documentary. D22

2 : ( This was going to be a total guess from all except maybe 5-6 teams I could rule out. I guessed Detroit Lions. Close geographically at least. D11

3 : ) I know the order from the technology tree in the various Civilization games. D10

4 : ( I guessed the Simpsons, presuming that in recent seasons (I stopped watching nearly 20 years ago) Homer worked out how to dodge the couch. D02

5 : ) I too would have known all four. 1960s seems awfully early to say that was when they rose to prominence. For me Japan was 1950s-80s and Tigers were late 1970s-1990s. IIRC North Korea had higher GDP per capita than South Korea in 1970, for example. (I put down South Korea.) D21

6 : ( No idea in the slightest. D33

No comments:

Post a Comment