Monday, November 19, 2018

Brian day 4 vs Steiny

4/6  I really thought I had figured out the two impossible (for me) questions and had chance at 6, but was nowhere in the ballpark.  

1) Burger King. Introduced after McD's breakfast success.  A pale imitation. 2/1

2) Seance.  Have been beating myself up all day trying to figure this out.  Thought Thurn and Taxis was just a title, and their actual name was Scrabble or Stratego or something. Was hoping it was a childrens' game as I have not delved deep enough into Ben's board game luggage.  Almost went with "feeding hungry hippos."  Was so happy after I finally came up with Ouija, I was convinced that was it, despite ouija not sounding German in the least.  What a waste of my time.  3/3

3) Decatur. Another I spent too much time on and was ecstatic when I got there.  The Chicago Bears were formerly the Decatur Staleys, Decatur sounds like educator, that must be it!!!  Oy.  1/2

4)Juillard.  French, music conservatory.  1/0

5)Charlie's Angels.  I love Cheryl Ladd.  And Jaclyn Smith.  Not to mention Lucy Liu. 0/1

6)Maroon.  Thought of shades of red, Maroon 5 jumped out at me.  Not liking the defense. If even Seif got it... 2/2

No comments:

Post a Comment