A miserable 1/6 today, thought I had a better shot at several.
1 : ( I went with Kinesiology and was optimistic. Osteopathy I thought was more general than musculo-skeletal. D22
2 : ( 50/50 between Utah and New Mexico and went the wrong way. Looking at the map right now there is a tiny (2-3 mile) strip near El Paso where the New Mexico border with Texas follows the Rio Grande. Apart from that it’s boxy all the way around. D11
3 : ( Never heard of the wailers. D32
4 : ) It (bubble and squeak) usually tastes better than it sounds. D01
5 : ( Of course it’s Mark in retrospect. I went with Shadow. US first names can be weird so you never know. D10
6 : ( I was optimistic with Oliver Twist. Out in timing by 15 years. D23
No comments:
Post a Comment