Thursday, November 17, 2016

Steiny Day 4 - Matchup with Merkin Results!

After my third consecutive tie yesterday, I am slipping down the rankings of the rundle...let's find out who won in my showdown with Merkin today

1. :) I said Lewis (though I was also thinking Bolt and Spitz) D1

Merkin 1(1) Steiny 0(1)

2. :) The cheap clue was the only way I could have gotten this...I said to myself, why are they saying at an affordable cost, and they must mean cheap, so that must be in the title if thorsten is avoiding using the word.  Liked this question

Merkin 1(1) Steiny 1(2)

3. :) My name is Shackleton (best explorer ever)

Merkin 2 (2) Steiny 3 (3)  (the defensive mistake of the match)

4. :( Guessed Elizabeth

Merkin 2(2) Steiny 3(3)

5. :( I have seen this movie but could not remember this line i wrote "had enough yet"

Merkin 2(2) Steiny 3(3)

6. :( No clue, I guessed state, but I suppose the red state came after the 19th century

Merkin 2(2) Steiny 3(3)

Steiny takes his first win of the season...boy those questions got hard at the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment