A rocky start indeed. It didn't take me very long to find the bottom place in rundle B. 8 point MPD against already. Through dumb luck and the vagaries of the realignment process I have been promoted to a position far above my abilities, from where I will almost definitely fall quickly and gracelessly. On the bright side, I won't take a whole country with me.
2/6 today.
1 :) Nehru. I think I heard of Nehru jackets from Weird Al.
2 :) range. mmm - delicious 0 pointer for me, no doubt.
3 :( I guessed What's done is done as I knew it was Shakspeare.
4 :( I wrote Newton, which of course is kgm/s2, so that was stupid. I have had stupid mistakes both days now. I've been pretty scattered this last week.
5 :( Should have also gotten this one. I used to watch this. Newsmagazine threw me off as I thought that meant print media. I guessed Veronia Mars. Pretty sure I guessed Murphy Brown for something a season or two ago.
6 :( I guessed Ellen. I knew nothing about the late Dinah Shore other than the fact that she lit the menorah.
As for the Sierra reminiscing, I remember playing Police Quest 1 on a pc at my mum's work when I was too young to know that you could move diagonally on a keypad, or how to change directories to navigate around the games. That, Scorched Earth and Catacomb 3-D were the games on the machine at her office. I also played at least one King's Quest, a Space Quest and Castle of Dr Brain. I think they also made Air Bucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment