1. That Sisqo quote was Psalm 24, not 23.
Correct Answer: THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD
Your Answer: The Lord is my shepherd
Points Assigned: 0
2. Ah, makes sense in hindsight.
Correct Answer: PAMPLONA
Your Answer: Toledo
Points Assigned: 2
3. Impressed with those of you who got this.
Correct Answer: JAMES ABBOTT MCNEILL WHISTLER
Your Answer: Degas
Points Assigned: 2
4. No Maggie Smith fans here?
Correct Answer: MISS JEAN BRODIE
Your Answer: Miss Jean Brodie
Points Assigned: 3
5. Phew! Changed to this at the last minute from I came, I saw, I conquered.
Correct Answer: THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY
Your Answer: The good, the bad, and the ugly
Points Assigned: 1
6. The only synonym for cavities I know.
Correct Answer: CARIES
Your Answer: caries
Points Assigned: 1
Correct Answer: THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD
Your Answer: The Lord is my shepherd
Points Assigned: 0
2. Ah, makes sense in hindsight.
Correct Answer: PAMPLONA
Your Answer: Toledo
Points Assigned: 2
3. Impressed with those of you who got this.
Correct Answer: JAMES ABBOTT MCNEILL WHISTLER
Your Answer: Degas
Points Assigned: 2
4. No Maggie Smith fans here?
Correct Answer: MISS JEAN BRODIE
Your Answer: Miss Jean Brodie
Points Assigned: 3
5. Phew! Changed to this at the last minute from I came, I saw, I conquered.
Correct Answer: THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY
Your Answer: The good, the bad, and the ugly
Points Assigned: 1
6. The only synonym for cavities I know.
Correct Answer: CARIES
Your Answer: caries
Points Assigned: 1
No comments:
Post a Comment