Monday, November 28, 2016

Ben Day 8

3/6.  Keep hitting my head on the 3/6 ceiling this season. Opponent is >.700 career get-rate so I expect another crushing defeat. 3 on Manchuria probably won't help my defenses.

1 :) Iron Curtain. Speaking of Churchill, I am quite enjoying the Crown at the moment.
2 :) Graf. I think I'm now 7/8 for LL-career tennis questions, and I don't watch much tennis at all.
3 :) nail. I don't know what this "well-known" proverb is, but nail just fit the pattern of getting smaller and smaller.
4 :( I guessed Hepburn because there are mineral springs in Australia with that name, so I thought it may have been inherited from the motherland.
5 :( Atlanta. I thought "Indie" fit the clue very well, expect for the fact that it wasn't correct.
6 :( I guessed Canton. DOn't know my Chinese provinces.

No comments:

Post a Comment