Monday, November 21, 2016

Jesse Day 6

4/6

1. A portion of what company's logo is pictured here? LINK: http://www.learnedleague.com/images/art/984y5nx384y5n9.jpg
Correct Answer: STATE FARM
Your Answer: State farm
Points Assigned: 0

Seems like a gimmie for Americans.

2. Varla, Rosie, and Billie are three wild,' drag racing go-go dancers who are up to no good at all in what 1965 Russ Meyer cult classic?
Correct Answer: FASTER, PUSSYCAT! KILL! KILL!
Your Answer: Faster Pussycat. Kill! Kill!
Points Assigned: 2

I never saw it, but it is such a famous film that I did not forget the name.

3. The cities of Lübeck, Hamburg, Bremen, Riga, Königsberg, and Dortmund were among a confederation that was known collectively during the Late Middle Ages as what?
Correct Answer: HANSEATIC LEAGUE
Your Answer: Prussian League
Points Assigned: 2

This name I could not remember. I knew it was some league. 

4. Animals which are classified in the taxonomic class Asteroidea are most commonly known by what term?
Correct Answer: STARFISH/SEA STARS
Your Answer: Snails
Points Assigned: 3

Ah, I get it now. 

5. The Peshmerga are military forces which form a major part of the coalition in the offensive to retake the Iraq city of Mosul beginning in mid-October 2016. The Peshmerga are members of what Middle Eastern ethnic group?
Correct Answer: KURDS
Your Answer: Kurdish
Points Assigned: 1

Seems easy if you are following events in the middle east. 

6. During the weeknight primetime hours (8 to 11 pm ET), the Fox News Channel typically shows three hour-long news/talk programs. One is hosted by Bill O'Reilly; another is hosted by Sean Hannity. Who hosts the third?
Correct Answer: MEGYN KELLY
Your Answer: Megan Kelly
Points Assigned: 1

This was a guess, but she seemed to be one of their most well-known propagandists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment