Thursday, November 17, 2016

Ben Day 4

3/6. Very sloppy defense this season is not helping me overcome the fact that I'm 2 TCA off the next worst person in Rundle B.

1 :) Bolt. Can't believe he only asked for one.
2 :) Dirty Deeds. Does this count as an Australian question? The affordable cost got me there.
3 :) Ice shelf. I've debated global warming at work this week, and ice shelves were discussed.
4 :( I guessed Catherine. Really should learn my British monarchs. I say that every time.,
5 :( I've seen this movie, and I'm pretty sure I saw this scene parodied or referenced in the past few weeks, though I can't pinpoint where.  I had no idea of the answer though.
6 :( I guessed Egg, because of the CHinese restaurant "Red Egg". I was tossing up between that and the other chinese restaurant "Red Farm". Couldn't think of a better approach to this one.

1 comment:

  1. if you have any qus about it. please click the link bloew
    https://www.fiverr.com/s2/39e5e5ab94

    ReplyDelete