Not bad considering how clueless I felt when I first looked at the questions 😆 My opponent has forfeited every match so far, so I didn't put too much thought into point assignments.
1) ✅1793 -- I saw "base ten" and moved to the next question 😅 Math is *not* my strong suit. When I came back and realized it was a history question, the math made sense, and even helped: I would have said 1791 if the answer didn't need four different numbers.
2) ✅ Blue Skies -- You will never catch me skydiving, but I've spent a decent amount of time with Irving Berlin and Holiday Inn (where the song Blue Skies is included in stage productions, even if it's not in the movie).
3) ❌ Pink Panther. No clue :(
4) ❌ I need to work on my geography:(
5) ✅ Carbon Footprint. Gimme, thought I didn't know how it popped into popular usage.
6) ❌ I said Popeye's, because Louisiana. I was pretty confident :( I'd never heard of Raising Cane's.
Sorry you broke your run, Marcus!
No comments:
Post a Comment