Thursday, February 26, 2026

Brian Day 4 vs David S

 4/6 (unless Thorsten grades grades harshly).  Seif was easy to defend today, but so was I.....  

and I win 6(4)-4(4) (or possibly lose 3(4)-4(4) to the Sandbergs)


1) Transvaal 2/1 No idea, and have never heard of the Natal province, so the Christmas hint didn't help. Why am I the only one to not have heard of it?

2) Platt 3/3  No idea this show existed

3) All Quiet on the Western Front 2/2   Surprise to get this.  Educated guess on the book, threw it in as my answer despite thinking there was no chance a foreign movie would use the English title

4) Grace 0/2  A little worried as re-reading he's clearly asking for the plural, but I think I'll get credit.  Got it from Mark Grace the Cubs 1B, confirmed with Maggie Grace from Taken (and Lost). 

5) Schrodinger 1/0 No idea until I realized it said hypothetical felid, not field.   I need new progressive lenses, Dave!

6) Yeti 1/1  gimme

No comments:

Post a Comment