Friday, February 27, 2026

Dave M day 5 v Brad CLL

4/6 today, enjoyable set of questions.

 

1 : ) 1793. I worked back from when the revolution started going off the rails and it seemed like the four numbers fit the prime clue. D33

2 : ( Happy Days. Couldn't think of anything. D11

3 : ( The Detective. I also have never heard of Fletch, Seif. I feel like I should? D02

4 : ) Djibouti. A straightforward Africa geography question but that is not the strong suit of my opponents. D22

5 : ) Carbon Footprint. I actually joined BP in 2004 as a graduate, in large part because they were moving into green and low-carbon energy. Best laid plans. We even launched a carbon footprint calculator and you could pay to offset your personal emissions. It seemed cool at the time! D21

6 : ) Raising Canes. The daughter of a work colleague went to LSU and was an early Canes employee, she's now their head of strategy I believe. Canes has the second highest revenue per location of any fast food chain in the nation, right behind Chick Fil A. And yeah it's very much a South/Texas thing though growing like a weed. D10

No comments:

Post a Comment