Thursday, February 26, 2026

David S Day 4

4/6 with a stupid miss. Usually I defend Brian perfectly (and him me), but I seriously question my D. 

  1. Natal :), D01. Zero chance I pull this off without the Christmas clue. 
  2. Sinatra :(, D12. No idea. Just went with the generic guess. This seems harder than I thought. 
  3. All Quiet on the Western Front :), D22. I remember this coming out fairly recently. 
  4. Sandberg :(, D33. Not saying I would have gotten this, but I clearly didn’t read the question. Or maybe somehow I convinced myself that the Sandbergs were a central part of Greek mythology. Sandberg was the Cubs much more famous 2nd baseman in the 1990s. 
  5. Schrodinger :), D21. Great question. No single clue got me there, but it seemed like the best guess. 
  6. Yeti :), D10. Didn’t see what else this could be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment