Wednesday, February 25, 2026

Brian Day 3

Jesse, I hope you got credit on your Rickroll answer yesterday.  Dave M, you really should've played me today.  2/6

1) Brazil 1/0  Were I a certain articulate, intelligent, former bartender, I might have answered Venezuela.   But I knew this game was played in Brazil.

2) Sousaphone 2/2   High school marching band got me the chicks and a classical music answer.

3) Lightning Crashes 2/2  What rough beast... slouches toward Bethlehem to be born?  That part of the poem I know.  But I completely blanked on things fall apart.   So many quotable lines in this poem. 

4) Tabasco 1/1  Espanol is not my strength.  Hopefully there will be a question en francais later this season.

5) Fields Medal 0/3  I hate non-math math questions, but hopefully my opponents  zero me.

6) Bluey 3/1  I know Bluey is Australian, but I had no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment