Wednesday, February 25, 2026

Diane Day 3: 4/6

Better today!

1. Brazil: Lucky guess:) My opponent hasn't gotten a lot of sports questions right (well, there's only been one so far, but she got it wrong) so I assigned this 2 points.

2. Sousaphone! Assigned it zero.

3. Things Fall Apart. Not super familiar with Yeats, but we read the Chinua Achebe book in high school. David, were you in Mr. Shultz's class with me for that? There are few books that have changed my perspective about how to write history more, which has come in handy (in my day job I'm a medievalist historian of Christianity at Rutgers). I assigned this 1 point, because there were two good clues to use.

4. Tabasco--swing and a miss. 2 points.

5. Nobel Prize in Physics (I hadn't the faintest clue about any of them, but they sounded sciency🤣) I assigned it 3 points, because my opponent hadn't done super well on those.

6. Peppa Pig :)  I feel like whoever is writing these questions is in the same parenting phase as I am ðŸ¤£ 1 point.

No comments:

Post a Comment