I did this one at 2 or 3am, because the kids kept waking me up:( I probably should have waited 😅
2. ✔️Jonathan Groff -- I'm a fan. Though I didn't remember who his jukebox musical was about so I'm VERY glad they didn't want that, too! My opponent is based in NYC, so I assigned this 1 point, on the assumption that every New Yorker knows their Broadway 🤣
3. ✔️ All Quiet on the Western Front. I didn't actually know they'd made another movie of it--going to have to check it out. 2 points.
4. ✔️ Graces. I assigned this 1 point, because there are so many clues in the question.
5. ❌KICKING MYSELF. I assumed that "felid" was a typo for field 🤦. Without the cat clue, I guessed Heisenberg, who is pretty much the only other physicist I know besides Einstein and Bohr, both of whom I knew not to be Austrian. I assigned this 3 points since my opponent hadn't yet gotten any science questions right.
6. ❌ Totally blanked, which I'm going to choose to attribute to sleep-deprivation. But I assumed it would be obvious as soon as I saw it (which it was!), so I assigned it 0 points.
I also wanted to say thanks, to David S and everyone, for letting me join this blog group. LL is fun, but it's SO MUCH BETTER seeing other people's answers and analysis (and ofc getting to do my own post-mortems).
No comments:
Post a Comment