Just in case I thought I was good at this 🤣 I finished second in my Rundle yesterday, but I think today I might get laughed out of the League. Got 2/6.
#1: So I forfeited this one because when I opened my computer this morning, this blog was still on my screen and it had refreshed, so the first thing I saw was "Ireland". I'm ~75% sure I would have guessed it, but I wasn't sure, so I took the L and left it blank. I assigned this 1 point.
#2: Kicking myself: I love REM. My morning brain was thinking "southern and old" (sorry) so I went with Hall & Oates. Wrong vibe, wrong decade. Ouch. I assigned this one two points.
#3: Thank heavens for gimmes:) I think some people might accidentally enter "Rick Rolling", but I still gave it zero.
#4: I knew this! The Tate Modern is one of the best free things in London, where my sister lives, and contains my all-time-favorite work of art. I assigned it 1 point.
#5: I thought this was called the Space Needle :( Right vibe, wrong country.
#6: I know Greek. That didn't help AT ALL. I've never heard this term before, but I'm happy it exists! I assigned it 3 points, because this doesn't seem like something anyone could guess correctly if they didn't already know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment