Welcome to the blog Diane and welcome back Jesse! Feels like a big crowd in here all of a sudden which is great.
Much better 5/6 today, wish I'd matched up with Brian today (in the CLL) instead.
1 : ) Ireland. I was stuck on Greece for ages but they had dictatorships and the like. As soon as I started mentally roaming around Ireland was the obvious answer. I'd never guessed what Fianna Fail meant in English before. D22
2 : ) REM. One of the few things I know about REM is that they were from University of Georgia, making this gimmeish for me. D10
3 : ) Never Gonna Give You Up. I figured this would be the gimme of the day, maybe not given David Seif's answer. D01
4 : ) Tate. UK gimme. D12
5 : ) CN Tower. Great question and right in my wheelhouse. I strongly wished to go up the CN Tower as a kid and felt very happy to finally do so a couple of years ago. D21
6 : ( Phantasia. Had no idea with this one, and assume most don't. D33
No comments:
Post a Comment