Welcome Diane! Always nice to have a Charles in Charge fan on board. Yes, close that tab, it's a feeling of horror seeing that familiar banner on top sometimes. A few times I've woken up in the middle of the night and typed L and then enter thinking it will autofill the Learnedleague address, and instead it takes me to the blog, but luckily no one has posted yet.
4/6 today
1) Greece 2/0 No idea, and I somehow missed Ireland on my list of European countries to consider. Might have guessed Greece anyway, as I'm not sure when they defaulted.
2) REM 3/3 synonymous with Georgia college radio
3) Never Gonna Give You Up 1/2 Nice twist asking for the song instead of Rickroll or Astley
4) Domino 0/1 Duh, Tate Modern. Should have given this more thought
5) CN Tower 1/1 gimme
6) Petrichor 2/2 I love this word, for some reason I think it's really beautiful how it describes the aroma.
No comments:
Post a Comment