I had the 6 pack if I just read the damn question. 5/6
1. While four of the five films (so far) in the Rambo series include the name "Rambo" in the title, the first film did not—though its title proved fitting nonetheless. What was the title of that first film?
Correct Answer: FIRST BLOOD
Your Answer: First Blood
Points Assigned: 2
Correct Answer: FIRST BLOOD
Your Answer: First Blood
Points Assigned: 2
I knew this, but I think it plays difficult.
2. On a standard traditional Scrabble board, what words appear in the bonus squares on the outer edges positioned at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock? (Note, this three-word phrase appears in multiple locations on the board.)
Correct Answer: TRIPLE WORD SCORE
Your Answer: Triple Word Score
Points Assigned: 1
2. On a standard traditional Scrabble board, what words appear in the bonus squares on the outer edges positioned at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock? (Note, this three-word phrase appears in multiple locations on the board.)
Correct Answer: TRIPLE WORD SCORE
Your Answer: Triple Word Score
Points Assigned: 1
Gimmie? I have played scrabble only a handful of times in my life and I knew this.
3. A hit 1995 hip hop anthem by 2Pac featuring Dr. Dre celebrates (per its title) their shared love for what, though 2Pac himself was born in New York City?
Correct Answer: CALIFORNIA
Your Answer: California
Points Assigned: 0
3. A hit 1995 hip hop anthem by 2Pac featuring Dr. Dre celebrates (per its title) their shared love for what, though 2Pac himself was born in New York City?
Correct Answer: CALIFORNIA
Your Answer: California
Points Assigned: 0
I figured it was LA or California and I guessed right.
4. Gianduja, a creamy and smooth confection from Italy's Piedmont region, traditionally blends chocolate with what other ingredient, which also provides the primary flavor in the Piedmontese liqueur Frangelico?
Correct Answer: HAZELNUTS/FILBERTS
Your Answer: Hazelnut
Points Assigned: 1
4. Gianduja, a creamy and smooth confection from Italy's Piedmont region, traditionally blends chocolate with what other ingredient, which also provides the primary flavor in the Piedmontese liqueur Frangelico?
Correct Answer: HAZELNUTS/FILBERTS
Your Answer: Hazelnut
Points Assigned: 1
Gimmie?
5. Who was born to Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark and Princess Alice of Battenberg in 1921 on the island of Corfu?
Correct Answer: PRINCE PHILIP, DUKE OF EDINBURGH
Your Answer: Prince Phillip
Points Assigned: 2
5. Who was born to Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark and Princess Alice of Battenberg in 1921 on the island of Corfu?
Correct Answer: PRINCE PHILIP, DUKE OF EDINBURGH
Your Answer: Prince Phillip
Points Assigned: 2
I watched the crown and I remembered the drama surrounding his background. I did know he was born on Corfu.
6. What 1956 Saul Bellow novella, whose title is an English translation of a famous Latin phrase, follows a pivotal 24-hour period in the misfortune-filled life of Tommy Wilhelm, an unemployed divorcee and struggling actor facing personal and financial crises?
Correct Answer: SEIZE THE DAY
Your Answer: Carpe Diem
Points Assigned: 3
6. What 1956 Saul Bellow novella, whose title is an English translation of a famous Latin phrase, follows a pivotal 24-hour period in the misfortune-filled life of Tommy Wilhelm, an unemployed divorcee and struggling actor facing personal and financial crises?
Correct Answer: SEIZE THE DAY
Your Answer: Carpe Diem
Points Assigned: 3
I misread the clue in my excitement that I actually knew the answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment