5/6 on a day I was only confident of 2 but thought I had a chance at running the table
1) Battle Angel 3/3 No idea, but thought this had a shot
2) Tamarind 2/1 Had this for the first time in Puerto Rico a few months ago, it fit the description perfectly
3) Hot pants 2/2 My best guess, but very surprised hot pants are actually shorts. Under wear didn't work as a two word term, 1970 is too early for Daisy Dukes, I ruled out booty shorts as unlikely given 'shorts' was too prominent in the question, and so I got to thinking about pants.
4) The Persistence of Memory 1/1 An art gimme even for me
5) Graceland 1/2 I know Keogh is Lisa Marie's daughter
6) Biafra 0/0 The common B in both the groups jogged free the answer from the depths of my brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment