3/6. I found today very hard and am happy with this.
- Pears :(, D02. Nope!
- West Point :), D10. I knew this but think it’s also the most logical guess.
- Cava :), D32. I’ve heard of these, and cava sure looks like it might mean hollow. I dropped the ball on petr- yesterday, and im not missing an etymology question two days in a row!
- Smith :(, D13. No clue.
- Dylan :), D21. Happy to get this and hoping I get 3 here. I remember this and think it was more current events than anything else. The only issue was that I thought it was Dylan and Johnny Cash. Now that I Google it, I see this wasn’t crazy. But it was really a 50/50 shot for me since clearly there as only a single correct answer.
- Life :(, D21. Wow. Surprised by this. I spent a lot of time on this one but was nowhere close.
No comments:
Post a Comment