Thursday, March 13, 2025

Dave M day 23 v David S LLL

I found today very challenging with just 2/6, suspect DS overhauls that without too much difficulty.

 

1 : ) Getting Tipsy. That looked like hip hop and I remember a song where everybody was at the club getting tipsy, and couldn't think of anything better. Google post-submission reveals the song the question asks about is a 2024 remake of the 2004 classic I remember. D23

2 : ) Paris. This was a guess based on where a Vietnam deal at the time might be signed. But I reckon Seif may know this one directly. D30

3 : ( Fossil. Overthought this one, decided it couldn't be rock, that would be too easy. D01

4 : ( Darcy. Never read the books or watched the films. I do know there was a Darcy in there somewhere though. D22

5 : ( Manchuria. No idea but Manchuria Man is nice and alliterative. D12

6  : ( Team Combat. No idea on this one either. D11

No comments:

Post a Comment