Frustrating 2/6 when I was confident I had 4. It’s been a terrible few days for me (in LL).
- Cindy Brady :(, D23. Ugh. I didn’t remember which one it was. But I thought this was right when I submitted.
- Zeus :), D10. Was less confident of this than of number 1.
- Super glue :(, D11. Play Doh smells?! Didn’t even remotely occur to me.
- Loud fast :), D22. I actually do remember this now. I’m not so frustrated because I only could have come up with demure and not mindful.
- Dardanelles :), D01. I think this might play very hard over all. The fact that there were two straits to choose from made me confident. Hard to think of another body of water like the Sea of Marmara.
- Yellow Submarine :(, D32. Almost as frustrating as number 1. I forgot this existed and went with what I thought was the only Beatles movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment