A matchup with Marcus in LLL and a 4/6 for me, I think it may be close as these questions don't seem especially in Marcus's wheelhouse.
1 : ) Spongebob Squarepants. Took a flyer that Marcus wouldn't know this, D13.
2 : ) Hydrophilic. Science gimme, D00.
3 : ) Mint. Enjoyed this question. Thought process went from Kentucky Derby to drinks to southern cocktails to Mint Julep. D22
4 : ( Heart. Had no idea of any of these, excellent to draw Marcus's D0 here. D31
5 : ( Women's League. Close but I don't think it pays given "voters" is necessary for the question to make sense. D21
6 : ) Fanboys. I have watched the movie and remember the acronym. D12
So Marcus gets 6 (4) and I get 8 (4), a beneficiary of bad luck on the part of Marcus's defense today.
No comments:
Post a Comment