4/6 to end the season. Brian and I generally defend each other close to perfectly, but I found this day a bit trickier on defense.
My first ever season in A has predictably resulted in decisive relegation. It didn’t help that it was my worst Qpct performance in the last 7 seasons, though it was (through 24 matches) my best-ever defensive season in any of my 32 seasons. (It conceptually makes sense that defense is easier in A, so my defense probably wasn’t really as good as it looks.) It took me 8 years to get to A once, so I’ll expect to be back in 2033 :).
- Palo Alto :), D21. I don’t know Spanish, but I know enough to get this given the other clues.
- Sports Center :(, D12. Only thing that came to mind for me. It was this or bust. (So it was bust.)
- Betty Crocker :), D21. This satisfyingly came to me at the last second. I wonder if it will change the outcome of the contest.
- Pakistan :), D12. This would have been a gimme for me even if I weren’t 550 pages into Midnight’s Children right now.
- Teravanilli :), D00. lol. Should give Brian no trouble.
- Ford and Burn :(, D33. If Thorsten’s going to put in a question that will bug me for the rest of the season, I at least appreciate it being the very last question. That’s all I have to say about this one.
Great offseason to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment