Friday, March 7, 2025

Brian Day 19

 Frustrating 2/6 with three close calls

1) First Blood 3/1  The first and the best of the Rambo movies

2) Double Word Score 1/1   Was never a big Scrabble player, at this point it's been over 25 years

3) L.A. 1/2  So close, I had California but I discovered a few years ago that Biggie had a song Going Back to Cali (LL Cool J's was better) around that time, so I went with L.A.   The last 35 years of rap are a weak spot for me.  

4) hazelnuts 2/2  My mother liked to drink Franjelico with coffee.  As an after dinner drink at restaurants, not for breakfast, I swear. 

5) Queen Elizabeth 0/0  I knew it had to be her husband, but I just couldn't come up with his name.  One of those days.  Feel like this will be a gimme for most

6) Let the buyer beware  2/3  Carpe Diem is only Dead Poets Society for me. I did not put together the 24 hour period clue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment