I’ve lost seven in a row (an all-time record for me) and am dead last in A. 4/6 today. Got one I didn’t expect and missed one where I was confident. I had a lot of fun with these questions.
- Henry Ford :), D21. Very happy to get this. I spent a while thinking about the most generic-sounding name I could think of for an industrialist. I of course had no idea about the movies.
- Skye :(, D32. No chance here.
- Squid Game :), D11. Another one I worked out, but this time I was confident. It was the won sign (ie Korean currency) that got me this, since I did know Squid Game is Korean. I never would have known otherwise.
- MLB Umpire :), D12. I’d heard of Angel Hernandez. It’s been a long time since I’ve watched baseball frequently, but some of these names go way back.
- White Out :), D20. Cute clue.
- Harpsichord :(, D03. Really expected this to be right. I’ve never hear of a celesta.
No comments:
Post a Comment