Monday, March 17, 2025

Brian Finale vs David S

 2/6 which will not be enough vs Seif unless he misdefends me.... yep, congrats Dave, 4(4)-1(2) easy victory for you, even if you had missed Crocker

This was my lowest get rate in 9 seasons, but at one point it was shaping up to be my lowest since my rookie season so I'll take it. Enjoy the offseason, there are some mini-leagues up some of your alleys (UNESCO World Heritage and Math). See you all (okay, the three of you remaining besides me) in a few months! 

1) Palo Alto 1/1  I know alta from helping my kids study spanish

2) Pardon the Interruption 2/2 Been a long time since I watched an ESPN show

3) Aunt Jemima 1/2  First thought and never reconsidered.  I vaguely thought they got rid of her, but figured instead they kept the name but changed her look

4) Egypt 2/1  Thought it was weird he had Jinnah after his name.  Now I know why.  I had no chance. 

5) Teravanilli, Girl You Know It's True  0/0  (Yes, I really did submit that second answer.)  Don't know if Dave will get the joke in the question, but no doubt he knows the prefix

6) Cadillac and Burn 3/3   Wish I had thought of Dodge, I would have guessed that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment