Thursday, November 21, 2024

David S Day 8

 Solid 5/6, as all my guesses went my way today. 

  1. Ukraine Sweden :), D01. I know flags pretty well. This should play fairly easy, I suspect. 
  2. Grimm Brothers, D33. I spent most of my time on this one and am happy to get it. Lots of clues here. Had to be real people and be more than one person. Certainly wasn’t confident I’d be right. 
  3. Normalcy :), D20. Gimme for me, but I bet this plays pretty hard. 
  4. Polar bear :), D22. Second guess that went my way today. I knew Ursus meant bear, and the association with what I took as water led me to polar since they swim a lot. 
  5. Nestle :), D11. Swiss food company = Nestle. Nothing else for me to go on. 
  6. Gog :(, D12. I’ve never heard of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment