5/6 I really enjoyed the questions today
1) haiku 3/2 had to be wrong but no idea
2) Lima 2/1 Somehow I knew this from the history, though there aren't too many possibilities here
3) Rodman 2/3 Had no idea his scoring was that low, but I knew he was a great rebounder. Thought this would be difficult, not liking my defense.
4) Sol 0/2 I read the Martian last year. This is going to be tough if you haven't read it or seen the movie
5) Moreno 1/0 This hot spicy number was in the news when the remake of West Side Story came out, and I also remember her being in The Electric Company. Another bad defense it seems, am I the only one who watched Spielberg's WSS during covid?
6) Wars of the Roses 1/1 The Hundred Years War took place mostly in France, and all those names look British, so must be an English civil war.
No comments:
Post a Comment