4/6. This could have gone much worse for me, so I’m pretty happy with that.
- Dirty Dancing :(, D03. This is the only Patrick Swayze movie I know.
- Heaven :), D11. Happy to get this. I knew it was either this or countries but had no idea which was first. I committed the cardinal sin of switching my answer at the last second, but it worked out for me.
- Onyx :(, D32. I had no idea jet black was a reference to a stone. Zero chance here.
- Chinook :), D22. Boom! Super thrilled to get this. I was vaguely aware that this was a salmon type and certainly knew it was a type of helicopter. And helicopters produce wind, right? Really didn’t expect it to be right.
- Overture :), D21. This came to me pretty quickly, and I’m far from a music expert. So I’m guessing this plays easy.
- Cyprus :), D10. Gimme.
No comments:
Post a Comment