4/6 vs Ben. Hoping he shows up on the blog today. Ben, did you realize we don't face off in Avalon B this season? 28 players in the rundle, we miss each other.
1) Lord of the Flies 1/1 I've never read it, but it's top of mind since my daughter is currently reading it, and I know it's from the 1950s, and the title makes sense. I always assumed it was a reference to the devil, and now I know it's a double entendre
2) Kuwait 0/0 gimme
3) Furby 3/2 no idea, thought it was a good guess. I've never heard of Beeple
4) Hurt, Cash 2/2 Fantastic song
5) Middle-Aged Spouses Who Have Weekly Intercourse 2/3 Never heard of this, going for BWA
6) Guacamole 1/1 Was able to parse "Mexican restaurant dish served only with", and a re-read had me thinking aguacate sounded like avocado.
No comments:
Post a Comment