3/6 today, interested to see how that plays out vs other David, I don't think the questions are really in either of our wheelhouses today, so random knowledge will probably carry it.
1 : ( The Mascot. And this is where I will lose if anywhere I reckon, as the answer is obvious in hindsight, and I D33ed
2 : ) Kuwait. Simple World History Q. D10
3 : ( Furby. I have heard of Beeple but didn't know it was a 1980s toy. D11
4 : ) Johnny Cash, Hurt. My now husband was listening to this album when we started dating. D22
5 : ( Gatekeepers. I read some reviews about the show but haven't got around to watching it, or remembering the name. D22
6 : ) Guacamole. My limited Spanish picked out sauce prepared in Mexican restaurants with avocado. If I can do it, most can, so D01
No comments:
Post a Comment