Tuesday, November 12, 2024

Brian Day 1 vs Dave M (LLL)

 welcome back everyone!  3/6 today when i was confident I had a 5.

1) Lee 0/1  Clues pointed to a black Bronx-based filmmaker in the 80s

2) the birds 1/2  First thing to pop into my mind, never knew what it was about but I knew it was an ancient Greek play, was happy to get it. But nope.

3) where wise men fear to tread 2/2  Had angels, then told myself that makes no sense, must be wise men.  And I felt good about it, too.

4) tamil 3/0  Figured was the capital of Sri Lanka. But no idea what that is.

5) unami 1/1  Figured was a gimme for most, but I usually can't pull it and I'm happy I finally remembered this.  Ah crap, no i didn't.  uMami not uNami.  Guess I have a 2/6 not a 3.

6) Shore 2/3  A gimme for me, i feel like there was a Dinah Shore tournament every weekend growing up.  Surprised this is an annual event.  

No comments:

Post a Comment