Sorry Dave, both of us had perfect defense, but all 6 were gimmes for me.
1) Battlestar Galactica 2/2 Without Adama, this was not a gimme, though I would have guessed Stand and Deliver
2) Omaha 1/1 I've played it a bunch
3) Special K 0/1 Would have been a better question if "initially" didn't have quotes, the quotes probably make it the easiest question of the day
4) Flying squirrel 1/2 The misnomer was the giveaway, at first I was looking for a type of bat. Sensitive souls should not look up this answer in the urban dictionary
5) To Be Wild 3/3 Get your motor running, head out on the highway
6) Peace for our time 2/0 My Pavlovian response to Chamberlain is 'peace in our time'. As Dave said, glad Thorsten provided the preposition, but there was no other option here for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment