4/6. I actually thought I had 5.
- Lord of the Flies :), D13. It’s been a long time, but the pig’s head is pretty unforgettable.
- Kuwait :), D30. Gimmeish for anyone 40+, I think. Not too sure about those Gen Zers or young Millennials.
- Popple :(, D12. Really thought this guess would be right.
- Mr. Jones, Smith :(, D22. No chance on the singer, but I actually got close on the song. I started thinking it was “Everybody Hurts” and then realized that was REM, so I gave up on it, not realizing that it was close to an actual NIN song too. And I couldn’t name any other NIN songs.
- The Perfect Couple :), D21. Just watched this with my wife a few weeks ago. It’s pretty good. Of course I’d have had no chance otherwise.
- Guacamole :), D01. I don’t speak Spanish, but I could recognize enough words to get the gist and make a confident guess. Can we get a question in French?!
I get a rare decisive win against Dave M.
No comments:
Post a Comment