Back and town and should be back in regularly posting form this week.
5/6 today, just one 50/50 away from another 6 pack.
1 : ) Viscosity. I sold motor oil to grocery stores when a management trainee at BP. Castrol Magnatec is your go to for 5W-30 part-synthetic oil. D30
2 : ( Lake Ontario. Given dates must be war of 1812. Initially had Gulf of St Lawrence but figured that may have seen U-Boat action during the world wars. So 50/50 between the two easternmost Great Lakes. D23
3 : ) Jeeves. I've watched a bunch of Jeeves and Wooster in the past. D22
4 : ) Statue of Liberty. A guess, but I knew Statue of Liberty was French and the guy and monuments suggested 19th Centrury to me. D01
5 : ) Brokeback Mountain. Annie Proulx and Wyoming makes it simple. D11
6 : ) America's Next Top Model. I've never watched it but I know that Tyra Banks was the host. D12
No comments:
Post a Comment