Another day, another 4
1) Suffragette City :) - took me awhile to remember what the 19th was, and then what the word was for women voting, so was psyched when I pulled this out! Assume I'll get credit even though I put both words. And agree - another fun question (now have song in my head of course)
2) Kronos :) glad this piece of otherwise useless knowledge in my head turned fruitful
3) Zelensky :) couldn't htink of his name for awhile but finally got it
4) Hamburg :) have been for work a few times, very pretty, and know it's on the water. Would not have been surprised if this was wrong though - feels too pretty to be a "port city" which I think of as gritty and shipping
5) Angry Birds :( seriously? There is some other popular video game referencing birds that is not Angry Birds???
6) Janissaries :( never heard of this (but I have heard of a Jain! From the old protest song "Universal Soldier")
No comments:
Post a Comment