Thursday, February 29, 2024

Brian Day 13 vs Ben (LL)

 After losing to Ben on defense yesterday in LLL, today we face off in Avalon B where he has been in the number one slot most of the season.  I thought this was a very difficult day, I had no chance on half the questions.  So I take a 3/6 into the showdown.  Ben, do you even read these anymore?

1) Suffragette 2/1  What a great question.  I knew the 19th amendment was around prohibition, I tried that, then term limits, order of succession, women's vote....aaaahhhhh wham bam thank you ma'am!!!

2) Orpheus 3/3  No clue and seeing the answer still doesn't ring a bell.

3) Zelensky 0/0  Had to be Zelensky or Reagan, didn't see why there'd be a new Reagan biography.

4) Dusseldorf 1/2  No idea

5) Angry Birds 1/1   Angry Birds and Pokemon Go are the only mobile games I can name.  

6) Janissaries 2/2   Janissary is one of my favorite names for soldiers, second only to hussar.

No comments:

Post a Comment