I really hate losing with 5 correct, as I did yesterday. Luckily today I don't have to worry about that.
3/6
1) Eminem 0/3 music gimme
2) contra 3/2 no chance, happy I got half way
3) Vancouver Island 2/1 The only island i know over there, made sense
4) MLK 2/2 No idea
5) Lusitania 1/1 Famous British ship active for WWI that sounds like Mauretania.
6) cabin 1/0 I've heard of this, but it didn't stick. Feel like it's a gimme for most people though
Marcus, I agree with Dave. The only way you would have been marked correct is if you had submitted "war, wilderness" in which case "war" would be your first answer and the one that counts. Even if you had written "war wilderness" without a comma separating your two answers, it would be counted as one answer and also marked incorrect
No comments:
Post a Comment