Tuesday, February 20, 2024

David S Day 6 vs. Brian (LLL)

 Solid 5/6 to get back on track. Glad I could do it against Brian!

  1. Jacobian :(, D33. Really had no idea. Now that I see the answer, I think I made a big mistake on D. This is a great question even if I didn’t pick up on the clue. 
  2. Eli Lilly :), D11. I forgot which of the two companies makes which drug, but fortunately that didn’t matter. 
  3. Quaker :), D22. I felt pretty confident that this was right, though I wouldn’t have been shocked to get it wrong. 
  4. Balk :), D00. Easiest one of the day, I think. 
  5. 255 :), D12. I wrote down 256 and then realized at the last second that with zero included (it’s in the question!), I needed to lower it by 1. Phew. 
  6. Lambic :), D21. I knew the names of the beers. I never would have gotten this from just the description of how it’s made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment