Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Brian Day 6 vs David S

 5/6 and I don't feel confident at all versus Dave.  Wish there was a movie question.

1) Josiah 2/3  I wrote down a bunch of prophets, including Moses, but mosaic never occurred to me.  I took artistic arrangement to include music as well as visual art, and was so proud of myself for thinking of hosiahs.  Are they even a thing?   

2) Eli Lilly 2/2  I might not have known this if LLY hadn't been a huge gainer the last month and released earnings a few weeks ago.  Hated giving Dave a 2 in business, but had no choice

3) Quakers 1/1  Thought of sects, got to the obvious answer on my third try.

4) Balk 1/0  Interesting that the pitcher's rubber is officially called 'his plate'.  I balk at watching the Mets this season

5) 255  0/1   At first felt I had no shot, but how could I not know this?  Then realized 2^32 divided into 4 had to have 2^8 combinations, which is 256, and oh right, 255 is a thing in computing.

6) Lambic 3/2    90% of my time with Dave is spent drinking beer, but I don't remember either of us ever ordering a lambic.   My answer felt right but I wasn't confident, hopefully this is far enough outside Dave's wheelhouse of milk stouts.


6(5) - 6(5) tie, well done Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment