Tuesday, February 13, 2024

David S Day 2

I didn’t realize what a disaster yesterday was for me until I saw how everyone else did. Anyway, much better 4/6 today on what I think most people will find to be a much harder set of questions. 

1. MTV :), D22. I am just old enough to remember this. I think this is an early middle school years memory. 

2. Smith :(, D13. Just could not pull the name. Frustrating miss. 

3. Seward :), D02. This could easily end up being my favorite question of the season. Unless you happen to know the peninsula, you have to first figure out it’s Alaska and then the politician from the 19th century associated with the purchase. 

4. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead :), D30. The stanza meant it had to have 9 syllables, which lead to this. I wonder if I could have pulled this off without knowing how long the answer was. 

5. Dementia :(, D11. No idea. 

6. Delaware :), D21. Psyched to get this one. I thought the painter of this was German. 

No comments:

Post a Comment