Wednesday, February 14, 2024

David S Day 3

Happy with a 4/6.  I definitely expected worse.

1. Handmaid's Tale :), D02.  When a TV question is easy for me, it's easy for all.
2. Bonfire of the Vanities :), D10.  Very happy to get this, which was unexpected.  Really was the only novel I could think of that fit satirical and late 80s.
3. Egg :), D11.  Got it from the word oogenesis, which has stuck in my mind ever since I learned it in eighth grade biology.  Would have had no chance otherwise.
4. Charles :(, D32.  There was some logic behind this guess.  But I'll spare everyone since it was way off.  Turns out I had no chance.
5. Twitch :), D21.  Didn't feel a lot of confidence in this answer, but it seemed like the best guess.
6. Cliff Edge :(, D23.  No idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment