Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Laura Day 10 and 11

Day 10 - 2/6

1 - ?? D2
2 - ?? D3
3 - Lauryn Hill :( D2
4 - Starbucks :) D1
5 - ?? This was unfortunate, as I've actually met him! I grew up in Albany, and when I was in high school, waitressed at Johnny Rockets. The Giants' training camp was there in the summer, and a lot of the team used to come in for burgers. Knowing that I knew / cared nothing about football, the manager usually assigned me to cover their tables, while the guys behind the line drooled with jealousy, ha.  D1
6 - Vaccine :) D0

Day 11 - 1/6
1 - Xanax :( Ew, this sounds awful. D0
2 - Sake bomb :( I knew it had to rhyme but couldn't come up with anything. D1
3 - Concession :( D2
4 - Waitress :( I never saw Spamalot, and had no idea it had been revived. D2
5 - Sushi Go :) My one for the day! D1
6 - Until you're passed out :( D3

No comments:

Post a Comment