1 out of 6 and feel fortunate to have gotten that. And bummed I totally lost yesterday on a 4, which I suspect will be the height of my season. My opponent even got Ennui right - seriously?
1. Top Gun :(. Knew this was wrong and knew I didn't know the answer. I maybe have heard there was an Avatar sequel and maybe not (bad to admit I never saw the 1st one?)
2. Operation :) Yes! Pleasant surprise this was right
3. hydrodynamics :( doh. Thought this could have been right? So close and yet...
4. Sweden :( Figured it could be any of those countries up there and maybe one that's been in the news recently?
5. Mt Fuji :(, clearly never heard of this either. Which is kind of crazy? We even did Empire State Building tour last summer (when we saw you, Seif :)
6. rose :( doh. Spent much of the day on this one and just couldn't pull it out.