4/6. Felt like I had some decent luck today again.
1. Spring :), D20. Lucky guess. I had no idea.
2. Stewart :(, D33. No idea. But I think the D33 was a mistake.
3. Charles Dickens :(, D02. Figured this might be a Brontë, but I couldn’t think of either of their first names and so had to go with another guess.
4. Atlantis :), D11. I think there was a question some years back where Atlantis was the answer. Both then and this time, it took me a long time to recall the answer, but it eventually came to me.
5. German Shepherd:), D11. Great question. There were enough clues in it that I was confident.
6. Mercury :), D22. Happy to get this. I thought mercury was in zinc’s column on the periodic table but wasn’t sure.
I’m traveling and a bit off the grid until Memorial Day, so I may not post for the next two days depending on reception.
No comments:
Post a Comment