A measly 2 to end the week, thought I was going to do better. Although I’m happy on Brian’s behalf that we got a math question finally. Won’t be posting next week as will be travelling on different time zones.
1 : ( Quasimodo. Didn’t think this would be right as a hunchback isn’t exactly an amputation but couldn’t think of any better. D01
2 : ) Flickr. I think this was the first I wondered where the vowel went. D10
3 : ( Video Referee. Would never have got this, just not into baseball enough. D21
4 : ( (Shah Rukh) Khan. Just went for the biggest Bollywood star of a certain age who I know of. D12
5 : ) Bees. I only know this because in NZ it’s sold as a product alongside Manuka Honey to travelling Chinese tourists. D33
6 : ( Circle. What a bad miss. D22
No comments:
Post a Comment